Extra

What do you know?

I know about computer basics such as using word, powerpoint etc.
I also, know how to type at a steady pace with little to a few words incorrect.
I know how to do a little bit of coding and programming, but it's definitely not enough to program a whole game or make a website.

What do you want to learn?

I would love to learn to do more advanced things such a proper coding, and things like making pretty drawings in photoshop since I can only do very few things photoshop.
I would also love to learn how to be smoother while on the computer because I'm not exactly smooth or casual while on the computer
lastly, I really want to learn how to use more of the settings and apps because i can only use a handful very well not a lot


How will computers fit into your future?

i will need them a lot to type out essays and do online assignments.
i will also need them for searching up things that i might need for school.
i will mostly need it for school but i may need it for work when i'm older and have a job.

Comments

Popular Posts